Automated Itinerary Wizard
Thalamus Itinerary Wizard reduces the Program Coordinator’s scheduling workload by streamlining and automating the creation of faculty and applicant interview schedules, including generating virtual interview links. Coordinators use the step-by-step wizard to plan and generate all sessions for the interview day; incorporating faculty availability, applicant and program preferences, and the ability to create 1 on 1, panel or group meetings, all in just minutes.
Trusted by over 2500+ programs in over 200+ Academic Institutions
ITINERARY WIZARD feature
Streamlined Itinerary Creation
Thalamus’ itinerary wizard is the perfect tool for program coordinators and administrators building interview day schedules. Instantly create applicant and interviewer itineraries rather than wrestle with spreadsheets and formulas, so time can be focused on organizing an optimal interview day experience whether virtual or in-person.
- Create and define applicant groups.
- Schedule outline events including orientation, tours and more.
- Set length, number and types of interviews per applicant.
- Assign faculty interviewers, groups and/or panels.
- Review your results and publish schedules to all.
ITINERARY WIZARD Feature
Assigning faculty and applicants is an art form for any coordinator or administrator. Enhance established processes to create rules for matching or avoiding pairing of faculty interviewers, groups or panels with applicants based on clinical or other preferences. Have faculty stuck in clinic or the OR? Make last minute changes to accommodate any situation and automatically update schedules.
- Prefer, avoid or force assignments with ease.
- Dynamically make adjustments as needed, and at any time.
- Tailor applicant interview experiences and maximize outcomes.
- Customize preferences while maintaining control.
- Algorithm driven to optimize schedule creation.
ITINERARY WIZARD Feature
Once a schedule is built, create subsequent interview day itineraries with ease using customized, savable templates. Easily replicate itinerary structures, preferences and more at the click of a button, and then run the itinerary wizard again for an even more streamlined scheduling experience.
- Duplicate any interview schedule, no matter how complex or sophisticated.
- Apply to any and all interview days.
- Multiple templates allow for unlimited possibilities.
- Avoid the need for manual assignment.
- Work smarter, not harder.
Rated #1 by applicants & programs
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Duke University Medical Center
Mary Beth Gresham C-TAGME
Residency Program Coordinator
Department of Anesthesiology
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Residency Program Manager
Anesthesiology Residency Administration
Jackson Memorial Medical Center